Sunday, December 04, 2005

Old Town Alexandria Christmas Walk

Did something pretty cool this weekend. I was in the Old Town Alexandria, Virginia Christmas Walk - an annual parade here in DC to start the Christmas season. In years past we've always been spectators (or at least, I have been - my wife and her father have walked in it with the Lindsey Clan) but this year was different . . . . this year I really didn't get to see the parade . . . . . this year I rode in the firetruck at the end of the parade with Santa Clause.

Figured I might as well Photoblog the parade from this unique perspective, but be forewarned, I didn't see much of the parade.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Like i said, pretty cool, huh?