Thursday, November 03, 2005

Day 6 - Morning

Think I came down with whatever my son has and so I again didn't sleep real well last night. Ended up, once again, waking up too late to ride the bike in. Drove to the metro station and took the train in.

For breakfast had a cup of oatmeal with cold whole milk and a cup of Earl Gray tea with splash of milk and 1 tsp of sugar. Also (bad bad bad) had 2 reeses penaut butter cups (110 calories each) and a mini kit kat bar (100 calories).

I am going for a walk at lunch - its going to need to be a full hour walk to burn this all off.

Eeer, I didn't.

I ended up walking over to the Art Gallery Grill to meet the sister in law for lunch. Had spanikopita and a glass of water with lemon. Also had 10 candy corns for desert.

Got a meeting at EPA this afternoon - its a 15 minute walk - and I will be taking it both ways.