Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Day 4

No bike ride in this morning. I left my bike at the office yesterday 'cause I needed to get home early for Halloween.

Ended up driving the Isuzu Rodeo in, so that I could take the bike home tonight and ride it again tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 slices of cherry bread (a quick bread with the consistency of banana nut bread, not what I need to be eating) and a cup of earl gray tea with a splash of whole mile and a tsp of sugar. Plus I had 6 candy corns.

Ended up eating 4 packs of smarties too (25 calories in each pack) and for lunch went to the Old Ebbit Grill and had 3 tall glasses of ice water (with lemon slice) a bowl of southwestern chicken soup and a green salad with duck and weird little nuts on it. It was excellent.

Going to have another cup of tea with splash of milk and splenda this afternoon. Will walk extra far when I return home in the evening.